Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Getting together-staying together

You wake up and suddenly you're in love... think that's a lyric from a movie, but I can't remember which one. But no, I just thought it would sound like a good reason for creating a new blog.
My true reason for starting a new blog is, I was looking for an animation which I had put with one of my postings, and I realized that the number of posts was virtually endless. I am here working with my little Android phone, and there was no way I could find what I was looking for in a stack of blogs like that!
This piece of writing here is simply meant to announce my new blog: Always Your Friend. But I want to devote my first official post on this new web address to explaining what kind of friend I am seeking to be, and what I see as the qualities of a good friend. Shalom.


No comments:

Post a Comment