Friday, January 29, 2016

Someone sees


Someone Is Paying Attention from A Friendly Human Being on Vimeo.

A little humiliating to have to ask the general public for prayer. But as I think about it, who it should be humiliating for is the Church. The Church has failed so miserably in communicating to the people of the world that Jesus loves us, that a sincere believer like myself is left all alone, accused and misunderstood. And I don't think there's a soul out there who can make a defense for it. Who out there can tell me that the Church in the 21st century is a righteous church? Even the Pope has had to make compromises that I'm sure he wishes he didn't have to make. However, I do not want to get on the bad side of anyone who can spare me a prayer.

If you, out there, wherever you are, can take a few moments to behold my sorry situation, and pray for me, it is all I ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment