Monday, January 4, 2016

Anyone mad? Why not don't be and say you were?

I imagine we all go through times when people "push our buttons". They do and/or say something uncaring, and our anger and pride take over. There are probably a variety of reasons why people push our buttons. But lately, I seem to have begun to train myself to just to let it go. Whatever the upset, whatever the unfair occurrence or words spoken, whatever has been done to me, I look at my anger as a happy child climbing the ladder of a water slide, and just gliding down the slide, till he or she makes contact with the water, and the impact makes a great big splash! And GONE! My mood has changed. Whatever anger and injustice I experienced no longer matters.

Are you upset? Are you angry? Let it slide down the waterslide and into that pool. So much fun! Gone! Only having fun in the water now.



No comments:

Post a Comment