Saturday, August 8, 2015

Evaluating friendship at the end of the day

I thought about starting a new blog where I just capsulise what I've experienced and learned each day. One way or another though, friendship is of central importance in my life, and therefore I would still be writing about friendship.

When you are being nourished by a friend, and are giving them nourishment in return, well... what can I say but that this is bliss? And as a result of the love and solace I receive from those who are becoming closer friends, I am growing and learning. And this growth is everything. It gives me the confidence I need to face life each day. It gives me the joy of knowing that I matter to people, of knowing that people see me as having something unique to offer.

And when I have a night like I had tonight ( or actually all day ), when I know that I gave friendship my very best, when I thought about the comfort of others, rather than mistreating people just because I didn't get my way, when all these factors have been there in my attitude, I know that whatever I've been worrying about will be okay.

♬    With A Little Help From My Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment