Sunday, July 26, 2015

International Friendship Day

I Will Never Go from Just A Friend on Vimeo.

Actually, next Sunday (August 2, 2015), not today, is International Friendship Day. I must have been so excited about it I bumped it up in my mind, #embarrassedLOL. But anyways, I want to dedicate this video to all the wonderful people who take care of me here and protect me on so many levels. Sure, it gets crazy here, but that's the beauty of family. It gets crazy, but there's more love than craziness. Love y'all!!!

Next Sunday is International Friendship Day, and this video is about maintaining permanence in those friendships that are the most meaningful. If you are in a setting where you feel needed, and where, realistically, most of your needs are adequately satisfied, that is something to hold onto.

No comments:

Post a Comment