Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Have A Talk With God (Stevie Wonder)




Those of you who have read this blog from the time of its origins may recall that this blog was first intended to be a sort of refuge, a resting place for the underdog. I was reaching out to those whose lives had not gone so smoothly. I know what it feels like to have that knawing in your head that makes you dread the events of a day. I have felt like an oddball before. I have said and done some shocking things. Some offensive things. Some ridiculous things. Therefore, I am well familiar with rejection. And if you have some thoughts that, if I knew things that you have done, if I knew the way you were living, even maybe if I knew some of the things you are hoping for, then I would no longer like you. Even if it were true, yet I have this video, where God is telling you he wants to listen. As you watch this video, tap into the realization that God knows your story from beginning to end, and he wants to give you healing and change the things in your life that are upsetting you. He wants to give you the right life you dream of.

No comments:

Post a Comment