Sunday, September 7, 2014

A weight loss program for the blog

OK, I just want to make a little note here about the nature of this blog. As much as possible, I am into a number of things but my aim is to avoid discussing anything that does not relate to or enhance friendship. When writing on this blogspot, I only want to talk about things that enhance friendship.

And so, as I was fixing up the blog recently, I noticed that there were way too many music videos. I guess my thought in posting them was that I had intended my A True Friend YouTube channel to coordinate with this blog, as well as my A True Friend Facebook page. But I have decided that there were way too many music videos here, and I feel they may deter readers from finding topics that they would appreciate more.

Therefore, I am going to remove many of the music videos, and leave the written material. The song downloads with lyrics will stay.

If you happen to be interested  in my videos, they are at

https://youtube.com/user/4theSakeofFriendship

I wish you a happy and prosperous week.

A True Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment