Thursday, August 21, 2014

I Live 4 (Raya Stuiver)




It has been a good while since I first announced here on my blog that I had created a YouTube channel to coordinate with this here blog. Actually, I have gone through a couple of different URLs for the coordinating YouTube channel. Well, at this point, I have figured out a technique for doing a thing that I have dreamed of doing for many years. I have developed a technique for combining animated gif files with popular music. And so, what I hope to do eventually is to get rid of all the videos I have made with just my face in front of the camera. I just feel that they were unsuccessful because I become too self-conscious in front of the camera. And now that I have a wonderful way of sharing the music I love without having to put my face in front of the camera, we have what has been termed, a win-win situation.

Anyways, as I've been fooling around and trying different things here with this YouTube channel, I somehow ended up with a setup where they wanted me to have a trailer for my channel. This here, for now, is my final draft of my trailer.

By the way the URL for this, my A True Friend YouTube channel is:

https://youtube.com/user/4theSakeofFriendship

No comments:

Post a Comment