Sunday, February 23, 2014

Got a lot of love between us

Hi everybody! I'm taking a moment tonight to thank all of you for your interest in what I have to say. You've got to know that being an independent thinker, and being a person who thinks about and cares about the world around me, I couldn't be more grateful than I am for the discovery of online communication and the development of social media sites, which have served as a podium for me to make my observations and theories known. And the fact that my thoughts and ideas have turned out to be of value to many of you has inspired me to share the song tonight, "Let's Hang On (To What We've Got)", by Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. Join me in celebrating what God has done!

Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons: Let's Hang On (To What We've Got)


No comments:

Post a Comment