Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Here 4 U

Hard to believe, but here I am once again with something to say. I am here, In the Position of Friend, on a mission. I am not here to be the most widely read blog on blogger.
I am here because I know there are others like me, who have stomached too much for too long about this whole idea of "It's all about YOU" and "Your dreams can come true" and the real biggie, (let's get a drumroll for this one: "JUST BELIEVE". How bout it friends, anybody had about enough of this kind of bullshit? Cause I know I'm not the only intelligent person in the whole world. All the way back when I introduced My Sad Situation, I knew that there were others who in shame were going through hard times, others who secretly were watching their hearts being broken. There are others who don't wish to choose the going fare. I am here In the Position of Friend, especially for you.

Check me out: I'm not looking to go viral. Success terrifies me. I would have none of anything that would tear me from feet of Jesus. I am here 4 u. I am here for all those who would wish to choose God. Because Jesus Himself stated that rather than saying Blessed be His mother, Jesus said Blessed rather be everyone who does the will of God. Of such are my Mother and
my Sister and my Brother.

Cat Stevens singing 'Longer Boats'


No comments:

Post a Comment