Saturday, August 17, 2013

Friendship and cowardice --not a good mix

"Then Peter said, Lo, we have left all, and followed thee. And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God’s sake, Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting." -- Luke 18:28-30

Hello! I am here today not just to discuss friendship, but to be a friend. I want to tell you that any way you slice it, life is a rough ride. And if you wish to achieve anything worth achieving, you are going to need courage. One way or another, we all will pay the Piper. Are you going to sit in silence, afraid to share your heart and soul with the world because you don't want to seem different? Or are you going to stand for the things you truly believe in? I've heard said before, "What comes from the heart reaches the heart".
I wanna encourage you to search your heart today. Don't let this be, 'just another day'. Take time today to find out what's really going on inside that soul of yours. Ask yourself "What are my real feelings about myself and my life?" And obey the One who speaks from deep within. Don't be so afraid of rejection that you live your whole life loathing yourself just so that you can blend in.


No comments:

Post a Comment