Saturday, June 20, 2015

Romantic love - some hints

Another subject I got to talking about on facebook: relationships, and finding a true love. For quite a while I've thought, people are silly, that they can't get their mind off romance. Then it occurred to me, easy for me to say! I have someone! So here I decided, let me go over some things that me and my boyfriend have done to help our relationship work. So here's basically what I shared though I tweaked it and clarified my writing by translating from my facebook slang. (Lol)

God has blessed me with someone very special, but I didn't meet him till I was in my 40s. If you want to be in a relationship that works, I would recommend, to quote Steve Harvey "be ready for your opportunities". Before you begin to pray so hard to find the right one, do some research about relationships. Find out about marriage and all that is involved. I personally learned a lot from listening to the Focus on the Family radio program. Now his ideas about politics (talking about James Dobson) are way way off and I don't believe ministers should use the pulpit to discuss their political views because voting for one party over the other is not a sin. So some people need to keep their political views away from the pulpit.

Anyways I learned a great deal about how to handle myself with a guy, first from Focus on the Family, and and secondly from an outstanding ministry called Cloud-Townsend Resources, where all kinds of real problems people face with relationships are addressed.

Be prepared with some understanding about relationships, marriage, and what makes men tick and what makes women tick. Then you are sure to succeed with a relationship. Andre Ragsdale and I have been seeing each other for 12 years. We love each other, are good to each other and hope to marry one day.

♬    Queen: Crazy Little Thing Called Love

No comments:

Post a Comment