Thursday, June 5, 2014

What is it that creates Love?

To me, friendship has always been very closely connected to admiration. I see a strenth in someone, and I say "Wow! This is someone who is not merely getting through this life! This is someone who has regarded a deeper meaning to it all!" Oftentimes, when I see someone exhibiting such a strength, I breathe a sigh of relief. Someone seems to know what is supposed to be going on around here.

When a person is showing unique strength, a method of getting through it all that has never occurred to me before, my jaw drops open in awe. It can be said that friends assist us in getting through. I will just say, life is hard. Life is altogether a school of hard knocks. And those people in our lives who think of creative ways to approach the homework, those who help us prepare for the exam, these, I would say in my life, are the people who I have loved the most.

♬   Celine Dion: Because You Loved Me


No comments:

Post a Comment