Thursday, June 5, 2014

Does Jesus care




Now, I had a rough day today. People, I felt, were not treating me nicely, and in return, I was not as nice to them as I am sure I should have been. And then, I listened to this song. Does Jesus Care. And I realized that I am actually one with my foes. Jesus wishes to honor the needs, longings and desires of every human being on the face of this earth. Therefore, as a Christian, I should have regard for those who may not be certain how they are supposed to behave, towards me, and possibly toward everyone. I want to purpose to be on everybody's side. I want to present myself as a person who is here to assist you down the road which you wish to travel, whoever you are and wherever you dream of going. I want to be sensitive to your emotions, and help you find what you are looking for, regardless of of whether or not it is something I personally agree with. If you have come into my life, that automatically means that I need to respect you.The way you are feeling is something I need to do my best to give dignity.

No comments:

Post a Comment