Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Caring gives life

Good afternoon! And it's a very special afternoon for me because I have reached my goals here at the hospital, and they are sending me home. I may have mentioned in a previous blog that I struggle with breathing problems. Well, my problems became very serious. My breathing became so poor that they could no longer keep me in the nursing home I reside at unless there was some intervention.

And so, I was sent to a place called Kindred Hospital in Havertown, Pennsylvania, where they worked a miracle with me. This is a place where respiratory therapists take their work very very seriously. I would say all the employees: the nurses, the nurse's aides, and the respiratory therapists are very focused on accuracy, both in collecting patient data, and responding to it. This being the case, Kindred Hospital did what many people, including myself assumed was impossible. They got my breathing back on track, and made it possible for me to return to a place I've called home for 14 years.

Many of my friends too, both online and off, consistently prayed for me and encouraged me. God used Kindred Hospital to respond to my need. May He bless the work that Kindred Hospital is doing.

♬    Dallas Holm: I've Never Seen The Righteous Forsaken


No comments:

Post a Comment