Friday, July 11, 2014

Climbing the steps to feeling loved

ll well well! It's been almost a full month since I last produced a blog, and I'm sure some of you must have wondered, what on earth has happened to her?

Well, as I look at it all now, all I can say is, I was having terrible terrible equipment problems. The device that I was using to create was so old and antiquated that I was really having to sweat it out every time I wanted to do the smallest thing.

Finally the battery went caput, and a few days later, my Dad went and bought me a brand new, top of the line phone. Well, I can not believe how much easier it has made my life!

So anyways, the subject I wanted to talk about has already been expressed in an episode of a TV show that appeared on a channel called, PAX-TV. PAX-TV was a truly family friendly channel, and it aired a series called, Twice in a Lifetime. Twice in a Lifetime was a lot of fun to watch, and there was always something heartwarming to be learned from it. But this particular episode specifically expresses my take on what I have experienced of late, and it pertains to friendship as well. I would really love you to try to take a look at it.

♬ Gloria Estefan: Coming Out of the Dark


No comments:

Post a Comment