Wednesday, June 22, 2016

I am my friend, God is my friend, and real friends are my friends

Hi. Been a long time hasn't it? I've been sick. But the good news is I'm getting better. Getting stronger. Let me tell you, God does not enjoy death and decay. He enjoys life and flourishing. And as soon as I began to unite with Him in His cause, to bring recovery, that very second He began to deliver me! The very second!

I was filled with self pity. Sooo many reasons to feel that life had been unfair to me. But self pity is a self pit! The more I engaged in feeling sorry for myself the more miserable and unhappy I became. Not a good feeling. Is sadness a good feeling? Maybe at times it's appropriate. But excessive sadness has never helped anyone.

Life has its difficult moments and situations. But with God, we can make it. Cry out to Him and ask Him to help you out of your rut. He is waiting to receive your prayers. He will honor your faith. Hang in there, believe, and He will answer you.

No comments:

Post a Comment